What personal information is collected?
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. The Personal Information derived from log files are only stored and shared in anonymized form.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. The Personal Information derived from web beacons are only stored and shared in anonymized form.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site).
How do we share your personal information?
We share your Personal Information with 2 third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
• We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
• We use Vimeo in order to display videos on the Site. Vimeo collects data on the user's visits to the website, such as which pages have been read.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
How does the Site react to “Do not track” signals?
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
What are your rights?
We consider anonymized statistics about visits to our website and statistics about views of our videos part of our legitimate business interest. The data we collect about your visits and views are anonymized, and the data for you as a single visitor cannot be identified, retrieved or deleted.
What is our data retention policy?
The anonymized data used for statistics with Google Analytics and Vimeo will be stored with our Google Analytics and Vimeo accounts, and will not be deleted automatically within a specific time frame. In order to protect the Site from attacks, we register IP addresses of visitors who try to access the Site in an unauthorized way, and these data are not deleted.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail Krinak@krinak.dk or by mail using the details provided below:
Holger Kristiansens Eftf
Phone +45 54 95 80 66